Grandma and Grandpa took Sunshine to have breakfast with the Easter Bunny this morning! She loved it! It was a pancake breakfast and each kiddo got to visit with the big man himself and got a bucket filled with Easter goodies! Grandma took pictures and we can't wait to see them!
Here is a conversation daddy and I had with Sunshine about the bunny:
Sunshine: "I sat on his (Easter Bunny) lap. There is a man in there!!!"
Me: (laughing) "How do you know there is a man in there?"
Sunshine: "He had two carrots!!!"
Me: "He did? But how did you know there was a man in there?"
Sunshine: "I saw his hair!!!" (giggle, giggle!!!)
Me: "Oh that makes sense!!! You are so smart!"
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for taking Sunshine this morning!! I am sure it is something she will be talking about for a long time!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment