Thursday, July 15, 2010

THREE?

Really? Already? Can it be true? My baby is three?  Three years old? When did that happen and who said it was ok for her to get so big so quickly?? I am so not ready to be the mom of a three year old.   She turned 3 on July 13th while we were camping (but that's for another post).  We took her out to eat and brought 2 gifts with us into the restaurant. Of course we had a big bash for her over this past weekend (again another post) that was a great success!  I still can't believe that she is three.  As I sit her typing I am watching her play with one of her birthday gifts (Peg Number Boards) and it just seems like yesterday that she couldn't sit up on her own, whine talk,  walk, feed herself, or create her own game.  Well its time to end this post because my big three year old is beckoning me to "come play with me! come play with me!".  Happy birthday, Sunshine!!! I love you very much!

1 comment:

Kristen @ My Semi-Crunchy Life said...

Happy Birthday Sunshine!!! It is crazy how fast the last three years seem to have done by, isn't it?